Friday 28 October 2011

MaxFactor Lipfinity Lip Tint



First post and first product review - woohoo! 

I'm not a fan of lipsticks and glosses, mainly because of the fact I have long hair and that 'wind swept and interesting hair-in-gloss' look just doesn't appeal, but when I saw these lip tints, I thought I'd invest £7.99 and see how they held up in the infamous British weather. 



My first purchase was 'No.04', but I found it too similar to my natural lip colour and therefore I didn't see the benefit of wearing it, so I decided to purchase the next shade up, 'No.06. I fell head over heels for the beautiful plum/red colour it gave to my lips. However it didn't last very long and after an hour or so, all that remained was the tinting on the outside of my lips, looking like some strange red lip liner mishap. Never a good look! So I'm a bit weary of wearing it out of the house as I am always concious whether it has worn away - any tips for maintaing lip-tint luciousness all day long would be lovely may I add.
 The felt tip-style applicator is so easy to use, you don't even need a mirror which is perfect for when you're on the go or in a rush. However, I would say that you do need to keep applying throughout the day, which I feel for £7.99 and a so called; 'lip tint' which should stain the lips all day long, defeats the purpose. There are other lip stains and tints on the market from other brands, so I am going to keep shopping around and see which works best for me. I have not lost hope in colouring in my lips that's for sure. 





No comments:

Post a Comment