Saturday 29 October 2011

High Definition Brows



Ever looked at celebs and thought "how the bloody hell do you get brows like that?", well m'lovelies, the secret's out; High Definition brows are more common than you may realise, and when you take the step, there's no going back, it truly is the way forward - for £25, the qualified HD beautician will shape, tint, wax and thread your brows, creating a beautiful defined shape.

As soon as I looked in the mirror I had a bit of an 'oh my god' moment, because the sheer shock from the redness and the darkness of the tint took a while to sink it, but the redness went down and I got used to the tint and before I knew it I had fallen in love with them. 

It really is true; eyebrows shape the entire face, a good set of brows can create a beautiful groomed look and make you feel amazing. I would highly recommend looking in to HD brows, if you haven't already looked in to it, then I suggest you do, you won't regret it. Let me know how you get on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment