Saturday 29 October 2011

"Oh look at those tights. Aren't they clever".





The first time I saw these beauties I thought 'what the...how have they been allowed on the market?' thinking they were a bit too 'out there' for the streets of England; slowly but surely they started to grow on me, and what do'ya know - as shown in the poor photographs above (blame my brother for his shocking photographic skill), I bought myself a £12.00 pair from River Island, and couldn't love them more if I tried. I wore them out for the first time today on a trip in to a nearby town to get my HD brows done, and surprisingly didn't get any disgusted looks or comments. What I did experience was the sweetest thing - an elderly couple holding hands, aged about 70-80, looking and my legs, smiling their little heads off saying; "Oh my look at those tights aren't they clever", it's safe to say they made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment